If you are interested in serving on a committee contact the President of the HOA.
Listed Below are Standing Committees:
- Architectural Review (ARC)
- Bylaws and Policies
- News & Views
- Public Relations
- Telephone Calling
- Finance/Fund Raising
- HOA Store
- Pennies for Property Improvements
- Walk of Fame
- Financial Reporting
- Membership & Welcome
- Nominating & Elections
- Crime Prevention Program (CPP) - Neighborhood Watch
- Crime Prevention Program (CPP) - Street Watch
- Crime Prevention Program (CPP) - Marine Watch
- Service Recognition
Listed Below are Special Committees:
- Kids Connection
Article VII - Committees
Section 2 - Overview
Section 2 - Overview
- Unless otherwise provided herein, each Standing Committee shall consist of a Chairperson and a minimum of two (2) additional members. The Standing Committee Chairperson shall be appointed by the President and/or the Board of Directors annually in March. Chairpersons of all Standing Committees shall be year-round residents and hold a membership in good standing.
- Any Standing Committee may take action without a meeting if the action is taken by all members of such Standing Committee via a group action such as a conference call, email or webinar. The action must be evidenced by a written consent signed by all the Committee members detailing the action taken, and shall be ratified at the Standing Committee’s next meeting.
- The President shall be an ex-officio member of all Standing Committees and other committees, except that the President shall not be a member of the Nominating and Election Committee.
- A member of any Standing Committee or other committee may be removed from such committee by the Chairperson for three (3) unexcused absences within a single year.
- Standing Committees may form sub-committees to serve under them. The Chairperson of any such sub-committee may be appointed by either the President, the Board of Directors, or the Standing Committee Chairperson.
- The President and/or the Board of Directors may form other Special Committees to carry on the work of the Association. The President and/or the Board of Directors shall appoint the Chairperson for such committees.
- Special Committees shall be retained or discontinued at the direction of the President and/or the Board of Directors.