We would like to take this opportunity to introduce you to our Architectural Review Committee. The Committee views as its principal mission the maintenance of the value and quality of our community by assisting homeowners and businesses in developing their property in accordance with the Deed Restrictions and Covenants ascribed to South Gulf Cove. If this is the first experience you have had building in South Gulf Cove, we look forward to working with you.
Please complete the appropriate ARC Review Application form and return it, along with all required supporting information and a check made payable to the South Gulf Cove Homeowners Association Inc., in the appropriate amount, for ARC review. The Architectural Guidelines, both residential and commercial, are linked below to assist you in the design requirements and listing documents you need to provide for our review.
Our response will be timely, and will not delay your construction. Our meeting schedule is currently once a month on the first Thursday.
No construction can be started prior to the Architectural Review Committee review and Board approval. The approved application must be posted at the worksite in the same manner as the County permit on the job board.
Email us at ARC@southgulfcovefl.org with any questions
Application Review Fee is $250.00 for new homes
Application Review Fee is $100 for additions altering existing homes / sq. ft. under air
Application Review Fee is $ 100.00 for Garages and other Accessory Buildings
Application Review Fee is $ 50.00 for Fences
Application Review Fee is $ 0.00 for Exterior Painting of existing structures
Inground pools, docks, seawalls, & roof replacement do not require ARC review.
Please read the ARC Guidelines below to familiarize yourself with the current requirements for your particular construction project.
Be advised that incomplete application packages will not be reviewed, and will be held until the next monthly ARC review meeting pending receipt of the missing information or check.
- ARC GUIDELINES - RESIDENTIAL (Revised & Amended 2/14/19)
- ARC GUIDELINES 2019 REVISION CERTIFICATE OF SECRETARY as filed
* RESTRICTIVE COVENANT DOCUMENT (Required for construction or placement of Accessory Structures on adjacent combined lots) See ARC Guidelines General Information Section 4.5 This document must be filed with the Charlotte County Clerk of Courts, and the certified, stamped original must be submitted as part of the ARC application package, and approval received prior to commencement of construction or placement of any Accessory structures on the property identified by this covenant.
ARC MEETING REPORTS BY YEAR:
- 2003 - 2015 by Address
- 2018 - JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
- 2019 - JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
- 2020 - JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC
- 2021 - JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP OCT NOV DEC