The SGC HOA is run entirely by volunteers, performing a variety of different jobs. If you can spare a few hours a month to help the SGC HOA, please email the HOA at firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your participation! Without your help, there would be no HOA!
The following list includes Standing Committees (authorized by the Bylaws), Special Committees (authorized by the Board of Directors), and other volunteer and charitable organizations associated with or sponsored by the SGC HOA.
Standing Committees: Each Standing Committee consists of a Chairperson and a minimum of two additional members. The Standing Committee Chairperson is appointed by the President and/or the Board of Directors annually in March. The Chairperson must be a member in good standing of the HOA. See the Bylaws for details on the committee responsibilities and membership.
· Architectural Review (ARC)
· Communications (e.g., website, News and Views)
· Community Cleanup (e.g., regular SGC waterways and land cleanups)
· HOA Store
· Membership &Welcome (e.g., Welcome Booklet)
· Property (Property Management, Reservations)
· Neighborhood Watch
Special Committees: Function much the same as Standing Committees. If the Board perceives an on-going need for the integrity, improvement and support of SGC and of the HOA mission, the Board may request that the members vote on the appropriate Bylaw changes to transition these committees to Standing Committees.
· HOA Store
· Kids Connection
· Learning Garden
· Technology & Infrastructure
Sponsored Groups and Recognized Organizations: These groups work together with the HOA for social and charitable events.
· Crafty Girls
· Sophisticated Ladies – The Red Hats Society for SGC
· Conservancy & Community Trust (includes for example, CCT Care Committee, CERT, Fire Safety)
· Yacht Club